Sunday, November 11, 2007

The awful saturday.

On the other hand, my saturday was not good at all. There are some days we win, some days we lose!!! As a optimistic person that I am, it doesn't bother me too much when things don't work out the way I want to. Saturday was a day that nothing worked well. At first, I went to a mall near here but future shop was already closed and I couldn't find the things I was looking for. Besides that it was a freaking windy night and I forgot to take a heavy coat with me. Then, at home, I tried to call my mom in Brazil but I couldn't get ahold of her. It was only possible after one hour trying. After that I called a brazilian friend to plan what we would do later on. At first, he was not really in the mood for going out but I convinced him. I promissed to call him later just to confirm everything but I ended up losing the paper with his phone. After I hung up, I went to my room and tried to sleep a little bit to not be tired afterwards but I couldn't. I took a shower and decided just show up because I couldn't call my friend. Anyway, when I got there I had to call him using the intercom but I just realize I didn't know which one was his apartment. I've been there once with him so I didn't pay attention to the number. I tried 218 but nobody answered me. What a frustating situation!!! I thought ok going back home... but I should not come back after all that. At that moment I was really pissed off with myself rssssss. I had an idea... to try to shout out his name from the outside. All in vain!!! Nobody answered. Atually, his apartment was the 217, not 218. Whatever, at least I found him. We went to cayotes but when we were on our way the train stopped for about 30 minutes. As a result we were able to arrive there about midnight. The place was extremely crowded, it sucked!!! We stayed there for only an hour and a half but there still time to a drunk girl kiss me and bite me. Such a freak!!! To finish the day we spent 15 dollars each to get home. Yeah... it was definetely a day to forget. I just learned that what starts in a wrong has great changes of ending in the same way!

3 comments:

chinedu said...

bad day? that sucks man! everybody has a bad day but the only way to overcome that day is reading other people's blog (just kidding)! seriously, just pray for the day to go quickly

Anonymous said...

hahah i guess u alreday told me about ur weekend and the bad saturday but u know wut it felt worse reading it. i hope u have a better upcoming weekend .
u should go out a bit earlier this time and try to have a posative attitude on saturdays than u do now hahha :)

Scott Douglas said...

Holy cow, what a weird day! Hmmmm . . . I think you should avoid strange drunk girls who try to bite you.