Saturday, November 10, 2007

The perfect friday!!!

Let's go!!! One more post... Time goes by really fast!!! In a while I'll be back so it's better to start doing the things I have to. Anyway, yesterday a day to start doing these things; it was awesome!!! First of all I had to finish my annotated bibliography in the morning, this time I chose such a difficult article, interesting though... but I had a hard time to completely understand the text and then do it. Fortunately I made it!!! After classes I went to blockbuster to purchase some good movies. I bought Saw, Hostel an 300(Thre hundred). All great movies!!! Then I went to Chapters to buy books... I got Da Vinci Code, The secret and The Pelican Brief. Once I'm leaving in December, I believe that reading and watching movies are ways of keeping in touch with the language. Later on, my friend and I went to Tantra nightclub in downtown. It was a great chance of having fun and also spend more time with my buddy. He is such a great guy, really faithful and always takes care of me when we go out and vice versa. We arrived in Tantra but the place was totally different compared to last time we went there. There were tables in all over the place, there was no more dance floor anymore. Then, we just realize there was a contest going on, girls in bikini... that was pretty interesting!!! After the contest the tables were removed and finally Tantra became a nightclub again... we danced all night and had lots of fun!!! Definetely, one of the best times we had. That's was all for the day, I expect to have more exciting days like last Friday!!!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Good for you and I like 300 too.