Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Final exams!

Finally!!! We are ALMOST done! Guys, don't worry too much. It's nice to study to be prepared, but I think we already did everything we could, pretty much... now, is just try to relax and do the best we can and wait for the result. As Scott told us, nobody is going to fail. That's a good sign, which means that we are all working hard and doing what we can do! Doing the writing exam is not hell! For those who need to do, you just have to think that's another essay you have to do, but the difference now is that you already know how to do it! Structure, thesis statement, conjuctions, academic format... probably, we all getting sick of it!!! hahahahahahaahah do not be mad, Scott, I mean it in a good way :) It's adequate to say that we are getting tired of doing it, we need a brake! Ok, now it's better... About EAP, it is really impresive how I improved my writing skills since the beggining of the course. If someone read my first and my last essay, they might think that 2 different people wrote those. That's pretty amazing!!! I'm sure it happened to many of us... Anyway, digressing a LITTLE BIT now, I'd like to use this space to invite all for a little celebration downtown. I don't know how many of you are going to read this... bu I'll try! HEY GUYS, LET'S ALL GO TO A SHISHA BAR AFTER THE FINALS ON TUESDAY????? Scott, you are also invited!!! Come on!!! So, good luck all now and then!

9 comments:

Bill said...

Although Scott said nobody was going to fail, I am still worry about my exam.

Ahmed said...

good luck on your exams

Lisbeth said...

The finals are coming !!!!! jajaja we will do well. Hey Good idea bout going to that bar on Tuesday after the exams. :o)

Hanna Hasegawa said...

I was suprized that you are leaving Calgary in this month!! Have a good trip, and take a lots picture in calgary before leaving!!

maja said...

I agree that it studying shortly before exams doesn't help much. As you said, it's better to relax in order to be fit and concentrated. You can't make up what you should have learned in three months in just a few days! And I agree on another thing you wrote: I'm definitely tired of writing essays, especially the dog-type of essay.
And I plan on coming on Tuesday!

Scott Douglas said...

One down, three to go (if you include speaking). I have to work on PhD stuff on Tuesday night, but I'll be with you guys in spirit!

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
NEINLEDIA

Anonymous said...

Steve is a professional life success coach[url=http://giantsofficialjersey.com/]Victor Cruz Kids Jersey[/url]
motivational author[url=http://ravensofficialnflshop.com/]Torrey Smith Elite Jersey[/url]
and the editor of Achieve! 60-Second Nuggets of Inspiration[url=http://texansfootballstore.com/]J.J. Watt Youth Jersey[/url]
a popular mini-zine bringing great stories[url=http://www.claymatthewsjersey.net/]Nike Clay Matthews Jersey[/url]
motivational nuggets[url=http://www.torreysmithjerseys.com/]NFL Torrey Smith Jersey[/url]
and inspiring thoughts to help you achieve more in your career and personal life You can find a free one at 4 Share timeBalance your time expenditures so you can spend time with the people that you love
Each alarm clock is to be set by a sleeping person at different times in different placesFirst[url=http://www.jjwattjerseys.com/]NFL J.J. Watt Jersey[/url]
you could simply look at the circumstances throughout your life and ask what a person with this life might believe5: Enjoy the simple pleasures in life

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.