Sunday, December 2, 2007

Why am I like that?

Today I'm going to write about one of my bad qualities... I am a really forgetful person!!! If I am like that nowadays, what might happen when I am old??? It's better not to think about that right now, at least, I still have time to fix it... I hope. If I stop to think about all the things I've lost until today, it is pretty intriguing. For sure, I can say that I lost more than 200 dollars. I think I'm not a materialistic person but to keep losing things is not good at all. Friday, at lunch time, I went to MacEwan Hall with Inna. I decided to eat at Baker cheaf. However, when I opened my wallet to get my credit card, I just realized it was not there anymore. It was pretty shocking!!! What a hell did I do with it? Have I lost it? Yeah, as usual... The problem is, someone could have found it and used it. I called my mom and told her what have happened so that she could cancel it and avoid that something worse happen. I was still hopeful about finding so I decided to check at Chapters, the last pace I used it. Fortunately I found it but usually I lose things and I don't recover them, afterwards. Probably it happens because I'm almost never focused on what I am performing. Consequently, I drop things or put them in a different place without realizing it. I'm also really, really clumsy! Here in Canada, I've already lost many things: shorts, two pairs of gloves and a sweter. I really want to change it but i don't know how... How can I stop being like that???

4 comments:

maja said...

Fortunately you found your credit card again!! What a shock to loose such an important item. Stop looking at all the girls around you and you'll no longer loose things!

Scott Douglas said...

gosh, you'd lose your head if it wasn't connected to your body!

Ghazal said...

Ah my gosh,
Do Not Loose it again.

Bill said...

Please take care of your head; otherwise, you will lose yourself in somewhere.