Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Plans for the future!!!

The year is almost gone... this three months have just flown by. Sometimes I have a strange feeling that I arrived just a month ago! Differently from last spring, this time I want to go back to Brazil! I miss my family, my friends, some silly things like watching a soccer game or driving my car, that I hope it is still waiting for me. hahahahahah I'm sure it is still there! In spite of that, I feel content because I know I did the best I could and also learned a lot from all that. I'm writing better, speaking fluently and also more mature. I've already made some plans for the future that, for now, is still in Brazil. Maybe within 7 years I can come back here or even go to Europe or another country. The only bad thing about leaving Canada is that I can end up forgetting the English. Anticipating it, I bought some interesting books to keep in touch with the language. Another plan is to apply for conversation classes in order to keep using it and do not forget it. So, I think that nowadays I'm much more prepared than many people in Brazil when looking for a job because of the English and other things. Talking about my plans, for sure, I have many and if I am able to acomplish them I'll be happy and satisfied. I have 2 more years of college until I finish it and as a International Relations student I intend to know at least 3 languages besides my native language, Portuguese. Thus, I can become a diplomat. I'm aware that the English is the most important one due to many reasons we studied along the course. I intend to learn Spanish because it's close to Portuguese and can be used in the entire South America, but Brazil. My goal is to go to Buenos Aires and take a summer course there. I also want to learn French because it is a classic language and also can be used in Canada. I expect to find a good inturn job to make some money and get work experience, hopefully, doing something related to my area. Another plan is to get some piano classes. I already play keyboard that there are similarities to piano; however, they are not the same thing. Another activity I intend to keep doing is working out. Particulary, I don't like it, but the girls do. So, let's do it for them... hahahahahahhahaha. That's all for today. Ahhh, another goal is to have 12 blogs by friday. See you!

4 comments:

Bill said...

Everybody needs a good plan for the future. Good for you.

Ahmed said...

Good luck for achieving your goals

maja said...

You won't get bored with all your plans! And I'm sure that if you go to Buenos Aires, you'll enjoy it!! It's a great place to be, and the Argentine accent is the nicest among all Spanish accents!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.