Thursday, October 11, 2007

Matheusinho!!!

Hi everybody, how are you doing? I have been thinking about my blog and I just realized my posts are way too profound... if I keep doing this, when I finish ESL, ops, I mean LEAP program, I will be ready to publish my autobiography. The fact is, to write about my own life makes more sense than to write about silly and ordinary facts about everyday life. I am only 20 years old but I am sure I experienced some great moments. So, today I am going to write about my little brother, Joao Vitor. My brother is 11 years old, we live together with my parents. When he was still learning some words I had to pay much more attention about the I used to say. A few times I said bad words near him, he had never listened those words and did not know the meaning as well, but he started to repeat it. I used to tell him "don't say that", it would just make things even worse!!! My brother imitates everything I do, For example: he likes the same songs I do, the same soccer team, he dislikes the same food, speaks the way I do, same expressions, jokes... EVERYTHING. I wouldn't exagerate if I called him Matheusinho(inho in portuguese mean diminutive, like "little Matheus") he is myself 9 years and a half younger. When I wanna tease I call him "my fan", sometimes he gets angry when I do that, sometimes he uses it to get something from me. For example "Matheeeeeus, come here and play video game with your fan!!!" hahahahaahhahaha, sometimes it is hard to say no. I really miss my brother, I miss him bothering me all the time among other things, I miss him more than my friends or my parents. I had the idea of tattoing his face on my right shoulder. For now, it is just an idea, but maybe in a near future I'll be able do it, what means, to have the money and courage. Anyway, this is another part of my life, It is certainly an important chapter. See you.

5 comments:

maja said...

I have a sister who is seven years younger than me, and she used to be exactly the same: imitating me in everything I do. But as she grew older, she realized that we're not the same. For example, she hates white chocolate, but she used to like it just because I did...

Anonymous said...

aww thats remindes me of my sister too, i could totally see myself in her somtimes . shes like ur brother in a way lil meee hahahha
and u know wut yea i guess ur right ur blogs are way more intresting than mine hahahhah , but to tell u the truth the reason i wrote the home blog was beacse i wanted to have sumthing there rather than leaving it empty and like u read there i wrote it at night before i went to bed. anyways well i will be hopfully putting summore intresting stuf on my blog this weekend . go check them out by the end of the weekend im sure u will like them and hopfuly think that they are more intresting than the first one.
omg i wrote alot but anyways hope to see u or talk to u sooooooooon :)

hadeel said...

He Matheus
you remind me of my sister. We are like a twin. I can not live without her and she can not live without me. I really feel how much you miss your brother

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you and your little brother are really close. He's lucky to have you!

chinedu said...

you have given me an idea of what to talk about cos i am really finding it hard to write 250 words in my blog.anyway, my younger sister is more than what we call "trouble" and thats because she would rather be the elder one than the younger, she would play pranks on me and whenever i get angry with her, she reports me to my mother. I miss her too.