Monday, October 22, 2007

Mid-Terms! :(


The Mid-terms are still not over, but it's about to an end. As any other exams, students get nervous about it, it's pretty understandable...Particulary, I was worried about the writing midterm, 2 hours and a half for an essay it's too little, I usually take more than five hours to do the essays. I need to research about it, organize my ideas and then I start writing it. I usually do the "whole process" in two or three days, I think I can do better doing this. In the mid-term my plan was to do an outline, write everything and then do the final draft. Bad plan... I changed my mind when I was already writing it because I just realize I wouldn'd have enough time. Anyway, I made it!!! I did the best I could taking in consideration the time we had!!! Now, I can just wait... nothing can be changed anymore! At least, now, everybody is relieved... happy!hahhaahahha. Tomorrow we have the listening part... I don't like listenings, they are really boring to me. Then we have to focus on midterms presentations and the next book report. Ohhh, this post is not interesting at all, it looks like I'm describing EAP schedule... but, actually, to tell about anything related to EAP is pretty much to describe its activities. I'd like to show a little bit about myself and my life but I'd rather not to do it every single post or I'll run out of ideas soon. That's it for today!!! Good luck all!!! I hope you all succeed!!! See you.

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you are really getting into the mid-terms. I can't wait to read your essay!

Bill said...

I think we do not have enough time to write a good essay too because 2.5 hrs is too short.