Thursday, October 4, 2007

Starting LEAP program!

Here we go... Calgary is a freaking city!!!! hahahaha. I love it!!! Fortunately I'm back, problems with my Visa almost made me stay in Brazil, but the "Brazilian way" brought me back to Calgary! Can't you understand??? Ohhh, so forget about it... I invite you all to visit me and maybe I can show you some day, all I can say it is quite intriguing and amazing!!! I'm sure say I spent the best time of my life in this city last Spring, when I was here taking ESL. Actually I didn't worked my ass off but had lots of fun. Anyway, I'm back... I just realized that LEAP is not ESL, that's good! I need a course that force me to study, otherwise it won't happen. Until now I'm really enjoying LEAP, I also feel that I can improve my writing skills with Scott. I've got a little bit desapointed with how much I got in the first essay, but at the same time I agree about the points I've gotta improve. My intention after LEAP is not to go to college here, I'm already studying in Brazil, International Relations. I'm getting LEAP to improve my english, it is not so bad, but is always necessary to improve it. In addition to that, ops, I don't need to write like that, hahahahahhahhaha, I think I'm freaking out, I just can't write in a non-formal way anymore!!! Anyway, in the future I intend to come back and take another course related to International Relations, I thinking about International Law or something related to environment, I haven't decided yet. Anyway, that's all for now, I promisse to write about something less boring next time! See you

3 comments:

Ahmed said...

Keep on using formal language on your blogs in order to improve your writing after you finish leap do whichever you want.

Scott Douglas said...

Don't freak out too much! Hey, I'm glad you feel like you are learning something . . . soon you'll be the best "freaking" writer around!

Allen said...

You have realized that the LEAP is not ESL lol! Buddy, you have perfect realization!
By the way, You look like KaKa a little bit.haha