Monday, October 8, 2007

"Mi viejita"

Girls, always girls, the best thing God created!!!hummmm, I thought that loud... It would be better not to write it, they don't deserve much attention, anyway, they can become conceited, hhahahahahahahaha. This post is about girls, but to write about girls in general would be pointless, to treat them like trofeys wouldn't be a gentleman thing. I decided not to write about girls, but a girl in special, a special girl, Natalie. As I wrote in the first post, I took ESL program last spring here in UofC. Being really sinceer, when I decided to come to Calgary I had many goals; to get nice girls was among of them(of course I didn't tell that to my parents). On my first day, as any other normal guy, I started to look for interesting girls, everything done in a unconsciously way. Acting like that was something I couldn't help it, it was stronger than me!!!
hahahahahha Unfortunately I didn't find any interesting girls in my class. Later that week, a Colombian friend(Ricardo) introduced me some girls. One of them was Natalie, a beautiful, charming, Venezuelan girl, she was defintelly interesting to me!!! There are some really cute girls that are very boring or have nothing else to offer besides their beauty, but definetely not Natalie. In spite of her shyness, she was friendly and sensible. We used to spend our lunchtime together, the four of us(Elizabeth, Natalie, Ricardo and I) it was fun... I was always making fun of her, especially about her age(she is 26 years old) and telling stories, anyway, I was just being myself. Doing it I could break the ice. As soon as the time went by, we started to get closer and my interest for her only got bigger and bigger. I just realized that Naty was a girl I had to know better before making a move, she had to trust me, that was what I did. She played the tough girl for a while, but then everything worked fine and we started to date. The time we spent together was awesome, we had a lot of fun, I learned many things being with her and also learned much more about myself. Unfortunately she is leaving today, other girls will come but I'll always remember Naty as someone especial, as a friend for the whole life!

"Se que no soy muy expresiva, pero de todo corazon te digo que eres una persona super especial y lindo, disfrute muchos momentos compartiendo contigo, te ruego me disculpes lo malo y sepas que tienes una amiga venezolanita que te tiene mucho carino y cuentas conmigo. Me encanto haberte conocido, te agradesco toda la ayuda que me prestaste, todo tu apoyo, tu amistad, tu tiempo, tu carino, tu compresion, tu siempre buen humor, tu optimismo que me encanta,
positivismo,..... en fin eres unico, super especial y excelente persona..... gracias, mil gracias por todo brasileiro, teteu, muchisisisimas grascias, tienes un lindo lugar en mi corazon y mi amistad incondicional.

Por favor, escribeme para saber de ti.....

cuidate mucho, y no te olvides de mi, por favor

un abrazote caluroso

Naty"

No comments: